Piping Connections
PRETTY IN PINK
Latest topics
» PINK AGAIN!!
Monarch bag EmptyTue 12 Jan - 17:37:19 by Gordy88

» 2010 Happ New Year All!!!!
Monarch bag EmptyThu 7 Jan - 0:05:24 by Chiddy

» Please Read!!
Monarch bag EmptySun 9 Aug - 14:05:38 by True_Blue_Piper

» draw for cowal
Monarch bag EmptySun 9 Aug - 13:46:20 by shortstuff

» Two days early. lol
Monarch bag EmptySun 9 Aug - 13:08:03 by Dai Robb

» MG drone reeds
Monarch bag EmptySun 9 Aug - 2:02:22 by True_Blue_Piper

» Bag worth a try!!
Monarch bag EmptySat 8 Aug - 18:16:26 by Werepiper

» Countdown Counter
Monarch bag EmptyWed 29 Jul - 14:50:42 by Heilan Mary

» RSPBA exams
Monarch bag EmptyTue 28 Jul - 16:55:42 by Gordy88

» Wallace Bagpipes, Piping on the Clyde III
Monarch bag EmptyMon 27 Jul - 10:13:32 by Redneck

 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar

Keywords


Monarch bag

Go down

.. Monarch bag

Post by Reid on Fri 7 Dec - 22:51:31

Yet another new bag. Has anyone tried this bag? Here's the website to it.
http://www.monarchbagpipebags.com/
Reid
Reid
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-24
Number of posts : 177
Age : 43

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: Alberta Caledonia

Back to top Go down

.. Re: Monarch bag

Post by Admin on Fri 7 Dec - 23:06:56

No reports yet Reid but isnt there another bag launched recently from Aus The Moose bag i think.

The Question I have is that are the bags beeing used just now i.e Goretex/Bannatyne are so poor, that these improve someway or is it just another variation of a theme to grab a wee bit of the pie??

At the end of the day a synthetic bag is a synthetic bag. Now if someone could design a synthetic bag that sits under your arm and sweeps up behind you giving you a good hold rather than slipping down all the time then i think i may be interested!!!

Admin
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-12
Number of posts : 133
Age : 55

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: Prestonpans Pipe Band

http://www.pipingconnections.org

Back to top Go down

.. Re: Monarch bag

Post by Reid on Fri 7 Dec - 23:54:05

Admin wrote:No reports yet Reid but isnt there another bag launched recently from Aus The Moose bag i think.

The Question I have is that are the bags beeing used just now i.e Goretex/Bannatyne are so poor, that these improve someway or is it just another variation of a theme to grab a wee bit of the pie??

At the end of the day a synthetic bag is a synthetic bag. Now if someone could design a synthetic bag that sits under your arm and sweeps up behind you giving you a good hold rather than slipping down all the time then i think i may be interested!!!

Good call, I'm sure it's just another variation of all the other one's out there.
Reid
Reid
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-24
Number of posts : 177
Age : 43

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: Alberta Caledonia

Back to top Go down

.. Re: Monarch bag

Post by bondy on Sat 8 Dec - 20:44:23

Looks like s mixture of the moose bag and the ross bag with some funky patches round the stocks in case you forget which size bag you are playing LOL
bondy
bondy
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-30
Number of posts : 131
Age : 46

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: Grampian Police

Back to top Go down

.. Re: Monarch bag

Post by Reid on Sat 8 Dec - 21:11:41

bondy wrote:Looks like s mixture of the moose bag and the ross bag with some funky patches round the stocks in case you forget which size bag you are playing LOL

Lord knows I've fallen down and banged my head way to many times during my life. (mostly at highland games after a few) Maybe this bag is for me as I remember almost nothing these days LOL.
Reid
Reid
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-24
Number of posts : 177
Age : 43

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: Alberta Caledonia

Back to top Go down

.. Re: Monarch bag

Post by Redneck on Sun 16 Dec - 14:50:11

laughing laughing laughing Sounds like I've got competition then.......brill'. We gotta get a session goin' sometime M8, sounds like a "Last man standing" affair. laughing
Pint Pint cheers cheers Sleep Pint
Redneck
Redneck
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-13
Number of posts : 2051
Age : 62

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: Drumlough pipe band N.Ireland 3A

http://Drumlough Pipe Band 3A ( fer now ) N.Ireland

Back to top Go down

.. Re: Monarch bag

Post by Reid on Sun 16 Dec - 19:21:35

Redneck wrote:laughing laughing laughing Sounds like I've got competition then.......brill'. We gotta get a session goin' sometime M8, sounds like a "Last man standing" affair. laughing
Pint Pint cheers cheers Sleep Pint

laughing laughing laughing laughing
Sounds like my kinda competition / event. Count me in!
Reid
Reid
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-24
Number of posts : 177
Age : 43

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: Alberta Caledonia

Back to top Go down

.. Re: Monarch bag

Post by Guest on Tue 18 Dec - 2:08:37

I'm guessing they are for pipes where the sound goes counter clock wise. pee

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

.. Re: Monarch bag

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum