Piping Connections
PRETTY IN PINK
Latest topics
» PINK AGAIN!!
Tue 12 Jan - 17:37:19 by Gordy88

» 2010 Happ New Year All!!!!
Thu 7 Jan - 0:05:24 by Chiddy

» Please Read!!
Sun 9 Aug - 14:05:38 by True_Blue_Piper

» draw for cowal
Sun 9 Aug - 13:46:20 by shortstuff

» Two days early. lol
Sun 9 Aug - 13:08:03 by Dai Robb

» MG drone reeds
Sun 9 Aug - 2:02:22 by True_Blue_Piper

» Bag worth a try!!
Sat 8 Aug - 18:16:26 by Werepiper

» Countdown Counter
Wed 29 Jul - 14:50:42 by Heilan Mary

» RSPBA exams
Tue 28 Jul - 16:55:42 by Gordy88

» Wallace Bagpipes, Piping on the Clyde III
Mon 27 Jul - 10:13:32 by Redneck

 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Keywords


McC2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

.. McC2

Post by Reid on Tue 27 Nov - 20:38:59

Good Day All,

The new McCallum chanter has been out for a while now. Has anyone purchased it / used it, if so can you provide some feed back?

Cheers,

Reid
avatar
Reid
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-24
Number of posts : 177
Age : 41

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: Alberta Caledonia

Back to top Go down

.. Re: McC2

Post by tankiedrummie on Tue 27 Nov - 20:54:58

Yes I have used them, very good indeed, but you need about 50 of them to make a good fire....not like normal firewood laughing
avatar
tankiedrummie
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-15
Number of posts : 205
Age : 45

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: none

Back to top Go down

.. Re: McC2

Post by Piping Connections on Tue 27 Nov - 20:59:26

tankiedrummie wrote:Yes I have used them, very good indeed, but you need about 50 of them to make a good fire....not like normal firewood laughing

I do have the facility to sin bin you!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I am waiting on mine to come through !! will let you know when i get it and try it Reid
avatar
Piping Connections
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-13
Number of posts : 1404
Age : 53

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: band !!! band !!!!!!!!! yer havin a laff

http://www.pipingconnections.com

Back to top Go down

.. Re: McC2

Post by Robbie.Crow on Tue 27 Nov - 21:09:30

they've not got enough bounce.. prefer the TG's maself big grin
avatar
Robbie.Crow
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-13
Number of posts : 1089
Age : 26

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: Denny & Dunipace Pipe Band

http://www.robbiecrow.com

Back to top Go down

.. Re: McC2

Post by Redneck on Tue 27 Nov - 21:11:20

Robbie.Crow wrote:they've not got enough bounce.. prefer the TG's maself big grin
veggie veggie veggie veggie
avatar
Redneck
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-13
Number of posts : 2051
Age : 60

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: Drumlough pipe band N.Ireland 3A

http://Drumlough Pipe Band 3A ( fer now ) N.Ireland

Back to top Go down

.. Re: McC2

Post by Reid on Tue 27 Nov - 21:16:41

Redneck wrote:
Robbie.Crow wrote:they've not got enough bounce.. prefer the TG's maself big grin
veggie veggie veggie veggie

Thank you Iain!!!
laughing laughing laughing
avatar
Reid
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-24
Number of posts : 177
Age : 41

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: Alberta Caledonia

Back to top Go down

.. Re: McC2

Post by Reid on Tue 27 Nov - 21:17:43

Piping Connections wrote:
tankiedrummie wrote:Yes I have used them, very good indeed, but you need about 50 of them to make a good fire....not like normal firewood laughing

I do have the facility to sin bin you!!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I am waiting on mine to come through !! will let you know when i get it and try it Reid
That would be great, thanks m8!!!
avatar
Reid
Member
Member

Registration date : 2007-10-24
Number of posts : 177
Age : 41

Pipe Band I belong to
Band Name: Alberta Caledonia

Back to top Go down

.. Re: McC2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum